With the right products and technique, you can get a natural summer glow, even in Britain. Professional make up artist Philippa Louise shows you how to create a sunkissed look at home.
You Will Need
- tinted moisturiser or foundation
- highlighter cream, such as Mac Strobe Cream
- bronzer brush
- Good skin prep is essential. Cleanse well and use a good moisturiser.
- Mix a tinted moisturiser or foundation with a highlighter, such as Mac Strobe Cream, to give it a glow.
- Apply bronzer in a 'figure of 3' motion to the parts of your face where the sun hits naturally, such as the forehead, nose and cheeks.
- Don't choose a bronzer colour that is too dark for your natural skin tone and don't apply it over the whole face.